Miss Envy Infused Cannabis Chocolate Bark
Miss Envy’s Better Than cannabis infused chocolate bars are perfect for making cannabis chocolate bark. Not only is it the perfect snack, but it’s so versitle and customizable. If you decide to use THC chocolate ensure to calculate the dose accurately and use responsibly.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (if vegan, choose dairy-free)
2 Miss Envy CBD coconut chocolate bars
1/4 cup hazelnuts, chopped
3 tbsp goji berries
3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
2 tsp hemp seeds
2 tsp chia seeds
INSTRUCTIONS for Cannabis Chocolate Bark
- Pour the chocolate chips into a double boiler or bowl.
- Fill a pot halfway with water and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat to medium and place the double boiler or bowl on top of the pot of water. If using a bowl – it should be slightly larger than the pot, so the bottom of the bowl sits just on top of the pot.
- Using a spatula, stir the chocolate until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and pour the melted chocolate into the pan.
- Using a spatula, spread the chocolate into a large rectangle.
- Sprinkle the chopped hazelnuts, goji berries, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds and chia seeds on top.
- Place in the freezer to cool for 10 minutes.
- Using a knife, cut the bark into bite-sized pieces.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy!
Notes: You can sub for any kind of nut, seed, or dried fruit you’d like!
Cannabis Chocolate Bark Recipe by:
Michelle Garland, CNP
Plentyfullme Nutrition + Lifestyle Consulting