Cannabis Pesto Pasta
Pasta is an easy to make dinner and it’s a great thing to always have on hand, but it can also get boring pretty quickly. So, it’s great to have a bunch of easy to make pasta recipes in your back pocket. Not only is this cannabis pesto pasta recipe easy, but arugula is something that’s easy to grow on your own (even if you only have a small patio space).
120g Fresh Arugula, 1 Bunch Baby Arugula
20ml Miss Envy Olive Oil
120ml And An Extra 2 Tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
4 Garlic Cloves
1⁄2 Teaspoon Salt (Sea Salt or Kosher Salt)
1⁄4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
25g Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese, Plus Some For Serving
20ml of Miss Envy’s Olive Oil is approximately 60 mg THC (divide by four servings). Check out our measurement guide for information about accurate dosing with Miss Envy. If you want to adjust the dose just add or subtract the amount of cannabis-infused olive oil but make sure to do the opposite with the extra virgin olive oil (i.e if you add 1 teaspoon of cannabis olive oil subtract the same amount from the total extra virgin olive oil).
INSTRUCTIONS – Cannabis Pesto Pasta
- In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil for the spaghetti.
- Put 120g of arugula, together with garlic, walnuts, salt and pepper in a food processor and pulse until pureed. Keep the food processor running and add 1⁄2 cup of olive oil and the cannaOil through the feed tube to make the pesto. Once you have made the pesto, stir in the parmesan and then set the pesto aside.
- Cook the spaghetti until done. This should normally take 8-10 minutes.
- Use a strainer to drain the spaghetti and return them to the pot, but have the pot off the heat. Mix and toss the pasta with the pesto and baby arugula.
- Put the pasta on 4 plates and use the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil to drizzle on top of the servings. Top everything up by with some Parmesan.
All of our creations are produced with only the best organic non-GMO ingredients and infused with love. Check out our website each week for new recipes cooked with these amazing products.
If there are any meals or other culinary creations you would like to see us try, send us a message on Instagram @miss.envybotanicals or leave us a comment and we may give it a try!
Have you tried cooking with Envy? Have a unique recipe you want to share? Send it our way!