Apple Pumpkin Cannabis Muffins
Who doesn’t love a fall twist on a classic? Apple pumpkin cannabis muffins are the perfect evening treat or a great option for a quick breakfast in the morning. Even better paired with your favourite coffee or cappuccino, maybe even bulletproof coffee.
2 ½ cups Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
1 ¼ cups canned pumpkin
2 large eggs
½ cup Miss Envy coconut oil (Mix with regular coconut oil to get the most appropriate dose. Suggest 50/50 see dosage notes below)
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
¾ cup of rock sugar
½ cup light brown sugar
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon cloves
1 teaspoon vanilla
Dosage notes: with THC coconut oil 1/2 cup is 400mg which would be 33.3mg per muffin. And CBD coconut oil is 250mg which would be 20mg per muffin. At Envy, we always suggest starting with a smaller dose and working your way up to find the most appropriate dose for you. We’d suggest starting with 1/4 cup coconut oil which would be 16.6mg THC and 10.5mg CBD per muffin.
For more information about dosage and measuring edibles accurately, check out our measurements guide.
¼ cup light brown sugar
2 ½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced
1 teaspoon cinnamon
If you’d like to make this recipe a little less sweet you can leave out the topping, makes it even better for breakfast.
- Grease a muffin tray with non-stick cooking spray, and pre-heat oven to 350˚F.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave (less than a minute). In a separate large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Using either a standing or handheld mixer, slowly blend the dry and wet ingredients together, then add the diced and peeled apple pieces and blend thoroughly.
- Make the topping by combining all of the ingredients together in a bowl and mix until butter chunks have broken down to pea-sized pieces.
- Fill a muffin tray with batter almost to the top of each cup, leaving a little room, and sprinkle the topping on top.
- Bake for 20–24 minutes; a toothpick should come out clean when stuck into the muffins.
- Allow to cool, remove muffins from tin, and enjoy!
All of our creations are produced with only the best organic non-GMO ingredients and infused with love. Check out our website each week for new recipes cooked with these amazing products.
If there are any meals or other culinary creations you would like to see us try, send us a message on Instagram @miss.envybotanicals and we may give it a try!
Have you tried cooking with Envy? Have a unique recipe you want to share? Send it our way!