Do you like cannabis edibles but want something that will help your body without getting you high? CBD just might be the solution for you. And with Envy’s culinary products you can get creative with CBD and add it to almost any of your favourite meals or desserts. Envy’s easy to us coconut oil comes in both CBD or THC to almost any meal for your convenience. And all of our creations are produced with only the best organic non-GMO ingredients and infused with love. Check out our website each week for new recipes cooked with these amazing products.
These Blissed out CBD Matcha Balls, made by one of our faithful customers Bailey (@scoutmasterbailey), are perfect for those relaxing nights in, or first thing in the morning with your CBD bullet coffee. They provide the relaxation and pain relief of CBD. Are you one of those people like me who always skip breakfast? Make these ahead of time and grab them on the go!
1/4 cup raw pistachios, shelled
3/4 cup raw cashews
1/4 cup pure almond flour
1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
1/4 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
2 tsp matcha powder
1/4 cup craisins unsweetened
1 tbsp of miss envy cbd infused coconut oil (approx 30mg cbd)
1/4 dried goji berries crushed (for rolling)
- Place all the ingredients (except the goji berries) into a food processor. Process for one to two minutes or until finely chopped and blended.
- Pour mixture into a separate bowl.
- Melt coconut oil with low heat and pour evenly over the mixture, kneed and mash mixture until coconut oil is fully incorporated, (I mixed with my hands for about 5 minutes)
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out balls of mixture. Roll between your hands to create evenly sized balls.
- When all balls have been rolled, roll them again through the crushed goji berries and press firmly into balls.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes then enjoy.
Note: the dosage of CBD is approximate and not 100% accurate and if you so choose to switch the CBD coconut oil with the THC variety please use responsibly.
If there are any meals or other culinary creations you would like to see us try leave us a comment on the website or send us a message on Instagram @miss.envybotanicals and we may give it a try!
Have you tried cooking with Envy? Have a unique recipe you want to share? Send it our way!