Cannabis Breakfast Recipes
Many of us start our mornings with a little wake and bake. For energy, for pain, for a whole number of reasons. Why not bring the canna into the kitchen with these amazing and easy to make cannabis breakfast recipes. Cannabis Avocado Toast, Cannabis Oatmeal and CannaPancakes.
Of course I think you can’t start the morning without Bulletproof coffee (or tea). But there are so many ways to bring cannabis into the kitchen with Miss Envy’s line of THC and CBD infused coconut oils.
All of our creations are produced with only the best organic non-GMO ingredients and infused with love. Check out our website each week for new recipes cooked with these amazing products.
Cannabis Avocado Toast
Avocado toast is a staple in most households and you don’t need to do anything fancy to add cannabis just spread a layer of the coconut oil on top of the avocado and you’re good to go.
Make sure to be aware of the dose you are choosing. Check out our edibles dosage guide for the most accurate measurements.
1 teaspoon of THC coconut oil is 16 mg THC and 1 teaspoon of CBD coconut oil is 10 mg CBD.
Cannabis Infused Oatmeal
Cannabis oatmeal is one of those easy and versatile recipes that everyone can make. Perfect to add a little CBD in the morning. Oatmeal is one of those recipes that can be made many different ways so here are some of our favourite ingredients.
Quick Cooking Oats
Miss Envy’s Coconut Oil THC or CBD
- Sugar In The Raw
- Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Blue Agave
- Y.S. Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey
- Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Coconut Sugar
Fruit: Dried apples, cranberries, raisins, blueberries, etc.
Nuts/Seeds: Walnuts, Almonds, Pecans, Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds
Spice: Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Pumpkin Spice
Instructions may vary slightly based on the oats that you have purchased so read the instructions on the package.
- For quick oats it is typically two parts water to one part oats and boil for 3-5 minutes.
- Then add coconut oil and other favourite toppings and spices.
Note: make sure you measure the dosage of THC or CBD accurately, especially those mornings before work. Check out our dosage guide for more accurate measurements.
Cannabis Breakfast: CannaPancakes
CannaPancakes are a cannabis breakfast recipe that everyone needs to try. They’re perfect for breakfast or dinner or even cold the next day wrapped with peanut butter or almond butter.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons infused coconut oil (THC 94mg; CBD 60mg) mixed with 2 tablespoons regular coconut oil (can adjust for dosage read note below)
1 1/2 cups milk (non-dairy milk options work just fine)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Note: remember to divide the dose of THC or CBD for the recipe by the number of pancakes you make to calculate your dose before consuming. If you make 10 pancakes with this recipe they will have either 9.5mg THC each or 6mg CBD each. To adjust your dosage you can mix with regular coconut oil or consider mixing THC and CBD for less of the psychoactive high (this is my favourite option)
INSTRUCTIONS for CannaPancake Batter
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and the salt in a bowl
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave and set it aside (less than a minute should be fine just make sure it is liquid)
- Warm up the milk, on the stove or in the microwave. It doesn’t need to be hot just slightly warm (you should be able to put your finger in it)
- Whisk the egg, melted coconut oil, the warm milk and the vanilla extract in a bowl together.
- Create a well in the centre of the flour mix, then pour the butter and milk mixture into the well.
- Whisk until everything is combined.
INSTRUCTIONS for Cooking CannaPancakes
- Heat a lightly buttered pan to medium-high heat
- Wait for the pan to be hot enough, then pour a 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan.
- When the top of the batter is bubbly, flip over the cannapancake & cook on other side until lightly golden brown. That’s cooking each side for 3-4 minutes.
- Top with your favourite fruits and sweeteners.
If there are any meals or other culinary creations you would like to see us try send us a message on Instagram @miss.envybotanicals and we may give it a try!
Have you tried cooking with Envy? Have a unique recipe you want to share? Send it our way!