Cannabis Crockpot Stew
A crockpot meal is the best dinner solution as the days start to get shorter and the weather starts to get colder. This cannabis crockpot stew is the perfect easy-to-make comfort food as we approach winter. Not only is it easy to make but it is super easily customizable to your taste. Crockpot stew is also perfectly paired with cannabis garlic bread. Scroll down for an easy cannabis garlic spread recipe to make the tastiest garlic bread to pair with many of your favourite meals.
2 tablespoons Miss Envy’s THC olive oil (30mg THC)
2 pounds stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 pound baby red potatoes, quartered
4 carrots, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices
1 onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried thyme
2 tablespoons tomato paste
3 cups beef broth
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
2 bay leaves
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
INSTRUCTIONS for Cannabis Crockpot Stew
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season beef with salt and pepper, to taste. Add beef to the skillet and cook until evenly browned (about 2-3 minutes)
- Place beef, potatoes, carrots, onion, and garlic into a 6-qt slow cooker. Stir in beef broth, tomato paste, thyme, rosemary, paprika, and bay leaves until well combined; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high heat for 3-4 hours.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour and 1/2 cup stew broth. Stir in flour mixture into the slow cooker. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 30 minutes, or until thickened.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
- For an increased dose of THC add the desired amount of olive oil to each bowl after serving.
Cannabis Garlic Bread
Garlic bread is the perfect side dish for your cannabis stew but it can be paired with so many other amazing meals, think spaghetti and meatballs.
Makes approximately 1/2 cup of spread (2-3 loaves)
1 tablespoon minced or mashed garlic (approx. 1 garlic bulb)
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup Miss Envy’s THC olive oil (see dosage notes below)
1/8 cup Parmesan cheese
1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
1/4 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground recommended)
1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
Notes regarding dosage:
If you use the spread to make 2 loaves this will be 100mg THC per loaf so be conscious of how big your slices are. You can also use Miss Envy’s CBD coconut oil instead.
For more information about accurate dosing and measuring with Miss Envy’s products check out our measurement guide.
for Cannabis Garlic Spread
- Combine ingredients and mix well. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. May be frozen for future use.
For garlic toast. Spread on sliced pieces of bread, place on a baking sheet, and broil until lightly browned.
For tin foil bread.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice a baguette (or another long loaf) in half lengthwise through the center of the loaf.
- Separate the two halves, spread each cut side generously with Cannabis Garlic Spread.
- Re-stack the two halves and cut into slices.
- Place the sliced loaf on a large sheet of foil, fold over foil along the center, and then fold in the ends.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until the center pieces of the loaf are warmed through and spread is completely melted.
All of our creations are produced with only the best organic non-GMO ingredients and infused with love. Check out our website each week for new recipes cooked with these amazing products.
If there are any meals or other culinary creations you would like to see us try, send us a message on Instagram @miss.envybotanicals and we may give it a try!
Have you tried cooking with Envy? Have a unique recipe you want to share? Send it our way!