Cannabis Hot Chocolate Spoons
Hot chocolate spoons are the perfect way to prepare some amazing holiday beverages ahead of time. Just make sure to keep track of which cannabis hot chocolate spoons are made with CBD and which with THC. These treats are also very easily customizable by adding different toppings. Many people use mini marshmallows as they’re a hot chocolate tradition. But try topping your chocolate spoons with crushed candy canes for a more festive treat or add sea salt or another favourite topping.
When you give this recipe a try we want to know what your favourite topping is! Get creative and see what works best for you and tag us on social media @miss.envybotanicals and use the hashtag #CookingWithEnvy.
¼ cup cocoa powder
3 tbsp of agave or liquid sweetener of your choice (maple syrup works great)
¼ cup Miss Envy coconut oil THC or CBD
spoons. plastic or small wooden ones are ideal
your choice of milk for making the chocolate spoon into hot chocolate
½ tbsp of roasted cocoa nibs
½ tbsp of dried mandarin flakes
¼ tbsp of dried lavender
Pinch of cinnamon
Pinch of sea salt (our personal favourite)
Make sure to calculate how much THC or CBD is in each chocolate spoon for appropriate dosing (divide the total amount of CBD or THC by the number of spoons).
For more help with dosing, check out our measurement guide.
INSTRUCTIONS for Cannabis Hot Chocolate Spoons
- Heat Miss Envy coconut oil so that it becomes a liquid (less than one minute in the microwave)
- In a mixing bowl, combine Miss Envy coconut oil of your choice with the liquid sweetener.
- Add the cacao powder and stir continuously until the mixture gets thick.
- Pour into a confection mold or into an ice cube tray. Add marshmallows on top and squish them down slightly to ensure all of them are touching the chocolate. Press in the spoon.
- Freeze until hardened
- Heat up 2 cups of milk in a small saucepan over medium heat for a few minutes. Once heated, pour into a large mug and melt the hot chocolate spoon until smooth
All of our creations are produced with only the best organic non-GMO ingredients and infused with love. Check out our website each week for new recipes cooked with these amazing products.
If there are any meals or other culinary creations you would like to see us try, send us a message on Instagram @miss.envybotanicals or leave us a comment and we may give it a try!
Have you tried cooking with Envy? Have a unique recipe you want to share? Send it our way!