With summer solstice this week it’s time to hit the patio with your favourite summer drinks. Even better if you make them cannabis infused beverages. You’ve heard all the talk about infused beverages, you may have even gotten the chance to give them a try at 420 in Vancouver this year, but did you know how easy it is to make them on your own?
With Miss Envy tinctures you can make just about any beverage into an infused beverage. The range of tinctures also give you the flexibility to infuse how you like with
200mg, 500mg and 1000mg THC
1:1 CBD/THC and
200mg or 1000mg CBD. Check out all these variations the Miss Envy store online.
All of our creations are produced with only the best organic non-GMO ingredients and infused with love. Check out our website each week for new recipes cooked with these amazing products.
Summer Cannabis Infused Beverages (Mocktails)
Some people are combining alcohol and cannabis but we suggest trying the cannabis infused beverages first and once you are comfortable with your dose then start experimenting with this combination. The reason we suggest this is because of how alcohol and cannabis can interact.
If you choose to mix alcohol with your cannabis infused beverages please do so responsibly.
Cannabis Infused Sangria
A grape juice and fruit alternative to a white wine sangria
4 cups white grape juice (1 l)
1/4 cup blueberries (40 g) + 3/4 cup blueberries (120 g)
1 cup of orange juice (250 ml)
Juice of 1 lime + 2 limes
Your choice of tincture (a few drops)
- Blend the white grape juice with 1/4 cup blueberries (40 g). Pour this liquid mixture in a jar or bowl.
- Add the orange and lime juice. Stir until it is well mixed.
- Place ice in a jar, add the liquid mixture, the chopped fruits (2 oranges, 2 bananas, 2 limes and 2 peaches) and 3/4 cup of blueberries.
- Let the infused beverage stand in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Serve over ice. Add a few drops of tincture to each glass for accurate dose.
Cannabis infused Cucumber Mint Limeade
This is a great summer alternative to a mojito and just as tasty. Gotta love these cannabis infused beverages
1 packet of Stevia in The Raw (or 2 teaspoons)
1 Tbsp Lime juice
3 mint leaves
Cucumber sparkling water
Mint sprigs for garnish
Your choice of tincture (a few drops)
- In each tall glass combine Stevia lime juice. Stir until stevia is dissolved.
- Add a few drops of tincture
- Add a couple of cucumber ribbons and 3 mint leaves to each glass
- Then fill glasses with crushed ice and top off with cucumber sparkling water.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.
Strawberry Orange Mango Kombucha Mocktail
Kombucha is a great alternative to alcohol in your summer infused beverages. Kombucha also has many added health benefits, read more about these at The Roasted Root. You can even make Kombucha at home Live Eat Learn has this comprehensive recipe and guide to making Kombucha at home.
2 16- ounce bottles Original Kombucha unflavored
2 cups 100% orange-mango juice
1 ripe mango peeled, pitted, and chopped
2 cups fresh strawberries chopped
Your choice of tincture (a few drops per serving)
- Combine Kombucha and juice to a pitcher and stir
- Add chopped fruit
- Serve over ice. Add a few drops of tincture to each glass for accurate dose
As we recommend with edibles, be cautious with the amount you are consuming (you likely only need a few drops) and make sure you wait to feel the effects before making yourself more (despite how tasty they may be). Or if you’re planning to have a few consider sticking to CBD tinctures or one of the combinations.
If there are any meals or other culinary creations you would like to see us try leave us a comment on the website or send us a message on Instagram @miss.envybotanicals and we may give it a try!
Have you tried cooking with Envy? Have a unique recipe you want to share? Send it our way!