Who doesn’t love oatmeal cookies? But the ones that grandma used to make are finicky and they were always just a little too sweet for my taste as I got older. Try these amazing cannabis oatmeal cookies made with peanut butter that are not only no bake but are only four natural ingredients. Cannabis no bake cookies are so easy that almost anyone can make them and they’re the perfect treat to make in the summer when you don’t want to turn the oven on.
These tasty and healthy cannabis peanut butter oatmeal cookies are the perfect snack before bed or a great pair with your morning bullet proof coffee.
All of our creations are produced with only the best organic non-GMO ingredients and infused with love. Check out our website each week for new recipes cooked with these amazing products.
3/4 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup Miss Envy Coconut Oil
½ cup pure maple syrup
2 cups gluten free rolled oats
Notes regarding dosage. If you use THC coconut oil it will be 200mg and if you use the CBD coconut oil it will be 125mg. Divide this my the number of cookies you make (you can determine size for yourself but I typically make around 20) to calculate the dose per cookie.
If you would like to increase the dose slightly you can reduce the amount of maple syrup and rolled oats slightly but be cautious it might change the consistency so you may have to play around with the recipe slightly.
INSTRUCTIONS for Cannabis Oatmeal Cookies
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter, coconut oil and maple syrup. Whisk until well mixed. Stir occasionally, heating until the mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
- Add oats to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness.
- Chill in the freezer for 15-25 mins, until firm. Enjoy!
These cannabis oatmeal cookies are best stored in the refrigerator and can be kept for about a month, though I doubt they will last that long.
If there are any meals or other culinary creations you would like to see us try send us a message on Instagram @miss.envybotanicals and we may give it a try!
Have you tried cooking with Envy? Have a unique recipe you want to share? Send it our way!