Cannabis Snowball Cookies
Since we don’t get any snow in Vancouver we need to bring the snowy season into our baking. These amazing cannabis snowball cookies are perfect for all the seasonal parties or just to snack on at home. Definitely a recipe to add to the Cannabis Christmas Recipes Cookbook. At Envy, we love making small treats like this with CBD to have with our bulletproof coffee in the morning. It’s the perfect way to start the day.
3/4 cup unsalted butter
1/4 cup Miss Envy infused coconut oil
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup finely chopped nuts (Our favourite to use is walnuts or pecans but you can also use almonds depending on the taste)
1/4 teaspoon salt
powdered sugar for rolling the cookies in
Remember to divide the total amount of THC or CBD in your dough and divide it by the number of cookies you make to get a dosage for each cookie.
You can adjust the dosage by increasing or decreasing the amount of coconut in comparison with but so together they still equal 1 cup. If you need help with dosage check out our measurement guide.
- Preheat your oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the semi-melted coconut oil and the regular butter as well as the 1/2 cup of powdered sugar along with the vanilla extract in a large bowl. Then stir in the flour nuts and salt until the mixture forms a dough that holds together.
- Shape the dough into small 1 inch balls and set them about 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes or until they set. (Do not let them stay in long enough to brown)
- Remove them from the cookie sheet and place them on a wire rack to let them cool slightly.
- Roll the warm cookies in powdered sugar and set them back on the wire rack. Let them cool and re-roll them in the powdered sugar again. Have to add an extra layer of snow for these cannabis snowball cookies.
All of our creations are produced with only the best organic non-GMO ingredients and infused with love. Check out our website each week for new recipes cooked with these amazing products.
If there are any meals or other culinary creations you would like to see us try, send us a message on Instagram @miss.envybotanicals or leave us a comment and we may give it a try!
Have you tried cooking with Envy? Have a unique recipe you want to share? Send it our way!