Cannabis Tomato Soup
With fall just around the corner and the weather starting to cool down it’s time to start thinking about some comfort food recipes. Homemade soup is one of the best comfort foods for Fall and Winter. Try this cannabis tomato soup recipe, it’s sure to make you feel warm and cozy on those days you don’t want to go outside.
All of our creations are produced with only the best organic non-GMO ingredients and infused with love. Check out our website each week for new recipes cooked with these amazing products.
2.5 pounds roma tomatoes
1 medium red onion
3 gloves of garlic
3 cups chicken or veggie stock
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp chili powder
salt and pepper to taste
parmesan cheese to taste
4-5 basil leaves (garnish)
Miss Envy’s Olive oil drizzle on the veggies for a small dose of THC and/or add directly to each bowl of soup after cooking for personal dosing. 1 tsp is 15mg THC and 1 Tbsp is 44mg THC.
We always recommend starting with a lower dose and then working your way up slowly to find the best personal dose.
INSTRUCTIONS for Cannabis Tomato Soup
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Core tomatoes, cut in half, place skin side down on a pan.
- Rough chop garlic and onion, place on pan with tomatoes.
- Sprinkle veggies with olive oil, paprika, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Bake tomatoes until wilted and onions are caramelized.
- Remove tomato mixture from the pan and out into a medium sized pot.
- Add one cup to stock to pan to de-glaze. Mix well.
- Add the rest of the stock and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Blend the soup with blender or immersion blender.
- Finish with basil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your dosage of cannabis olive oil per bowl of soup.
- Top with parmesan cheese and or cream.
If there are any meals or other culinary creations you would like to see us try send us a message on Instagram @miss.envybotanicals and we may give it a try!
Have you tried cooking with Envy? Have a unique recipe you want to share? Send it our way!