Who doesn’t love a good homemade veggie scramble in the morning? It’s quick, tasty and an added bonus it’s good for you. Add Envy’s CBD coconut oil to your morning scramble for the perfect combination. CBD is one of the best ways to start your morning. Or if you prefer the THC version or Envy’s THC Olive Oil. Consider even just adding one of our many tinctures, like our 1:1 THC/CBD, to your morning coffee or tea. It is so easy!
All of our creations are produced with only the best organic non-GMO ingredients and infused with love. Check out our website each week for new recipes cooked with these amazing products.
Veggie scramble can be made just about any way you like it but here is my favourite recipe. The measurements below in ingredients are when I am cooking for just myself, I would double it when cooking for two.
½ orange pepper
½ yellow pepper
Slice of onion
Slice of tomato
Sometimes a handful of spinach
3-4 large eggs
Splash of almond milk unsweetened
1 tbsp of miss envy cbd infused coconut oil (approx 30mg cbd)
1 tbsp of garlic
Dash of fresh basil
Dash of thyme
- Cut up your veggies of choice.
- Fry the veggies in a frying pan with the CBD coconut oil and garlic. Note: I fry my peppers and zucchini first, when they are brown I add the onion
- While the veggies are frying, crack the eggs into a bowl and add a splash of almond milk and beat the eggs until they’re mixed (this is not a necessary step but it is my preference).
- Add the egg to the pan when the veggies are fried and soft. Add the desired spices. I used basil and thyme. Mix until the eggs get fluffy.
- Just before the eggs are finished I add the tomato and spinach and stir just until each are warm.
Another great variation of this recipe that I personally love is a veggie scramble hash. The night before I roast veggies and potatoes in the oven for dinner (roast at 350F note the different roasting times for different types of veggies, always roast the hardest ones the longest). Then in the morning re-heat the veggies and potatoes in a frying pan and add eggs to scramble in the same way as above. The best way to use leftovers.
Note: the dosage of CBD is approximate and not 100% accurate and if you so choose to switch the CBD coconut oil with the THC variety please use responsibly.
If there are any meals or other culinary creations you would like to see us try leave us a comment on the website or send us a message on Instagram @miss.envybotanicals and we may give it a try!
Have you tried cooking with Envy? Have a unique recipe you want to share? Send it our way!