Try out these easy heart-shaped Valentine’s Day Cannabis Cookies. The trick is they’re dipped in cannabis chocolate so you can easily customize them to your taste and desired dose. Consider splitting up the batch and trying each of the flavours of chocolate!
Valentines Day Cannabis Cookies
Makes approximately 42 cookies
For Chocolate Glaze
2 tbsp shortening
If you are unable to get Miss Envy’s new cannabis chocolate in time for Valentines Day you can make you own. Check out the recipe here.
Our new bar combines the antioxidants of raw cocoa with the properties of CBD of THC to offer a sinfully delicious treat you can feel good about. Always organic and made with love in small batches.
The entire bar contains 120mg of THC or CBD (or 60mg of each in the combination bars). Therefore, if you melt 2 of the THC or CBD bars 240mg will equal 5.71 mg per cookie.
Always calculate your dose before preparing and we recommend starting with a lower dose for tasty treats so you can have more than one. Please use responsibly.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla extract. Using an electric mixer, beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Reduce speed to low; add flour. Continue beating until well mixed. Divide dough in half; wrap each half in plastic food wrap. Refrigerate dough for 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Roll out half of the dough (keep the remaining dough refrigerated) to 1/4-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut out cookies using a 2 1/2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter. Place cutouts 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, or until edges are very lightly browned.
- Remove from cookie sheets; cool completely on wire rack.
- Line cookie sheets with waxed paper. Melt chocolate and shortening in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring often, until just melted and smooth (4 to 6 minutes). Dip half of each heart into the chocolate. Place cookies on lined cookie sheets and refrigerate until chocolate is firm. Store refrigerated in airtight containers, with waxed paper separating layers of cookies.
All of our creations are produced with only the best organic non-GMO ingredients and infused with love. Check out our website each week for new recipes cooked with these amazing products.
If there are any meals or other culinary creations you would like to see us try, send us a message on Instagram @miss.envybotanicals or leave us a comment and we may give it a try!
Have you tried cooking with Envy? Have a unique recipe you want to share? Send it our way!