Have you heard of the Dalgona coffee trend? It’s just whipped coffee and its easy to make. Not only that but it makes for a great Instagram moment. Some of our amazing followers have made Dalgona coffee with cannabis and have shared their recipes. And if you’re not a coffee drinker there is a tasty whipped strawberry milk alternative.
Have you been experimenting with cannabis edibles during quarantine? We would love to see your creative recipes! Send us a message with your recipe or tag us on social with the hashtag #CookingWithEnvy
Dalgona Coffee with Cannabis from Space Queen
Space Queen on Instagram used her favourite Miss Envy tincture to make this Dalgona coffee with cannabis.
2 tablespoons instant coffee
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 cup of milk (Space Queen used almond)
2 tablespoons boiling water
- Whisk all ingredients, except milk, till fluffy.
- Add to the top of a glass of milk with ice.
- Add a full dropper of the Miss Envy solvent-free 500 mg THC tincture.
Dosage Note: It’s important to calculate an appropriate dose before adding cannabis tinctures to your food or beverages. The dropper in Miss Envy tinctures is 1 ml, therefore one dropper of the 500 mg THC tincture is 25 mg of THC. Also, note that Miss Envy tinctures come in many different variations and concentrations, including CBD only. So, use your favourite.
Dalgona Coffee with Cannabis from PlentyfullMe
Michelle from Plentyfullme used Miss Envy’s coconut oil mixed right into the whipped coffee and suggests adding some of your favourite flavours to spice it up.
2 tablespoons instant coffee
2 tablespoons cane sugar
1 cup of milk (Michelle used Oat)
2 tablespoons hot water
1-1/2 teaspoons Miss Envy infused coconut oil (THC or CBD), melted
- In a small bowl, using a hand mixer or whisk, beat all ingredients except the milk until thick and frothy. This will take a few minutes.
- Once it’s ready, partially fill a glass with some ice cubes and add your milk of choice, leaving room for the coffee.
- Add any flavours you’d like (vanilla creamer, cinnamon, etc.) then scoop or pour the whipped coffee on the top
Dosage Notes: Michelle used 1 1/2 teaspoons of infused coconut oil but you can adjust based on your dose preference. 1 1/2 teaspoons of coconut oil is 24 mg THC of 15 mg CBD. For more information about accurately measuring and dosing Miss Envy’s infused edible products, check out our measurement guide.
Now that you know how to make Dalgona coffee with cannabis, share your photos with us on Instagram and let us know what your favourite combination is! Don’t forget to follow us and use the hashtag #CookingWithEnvy
Whipped Strawberry Milk
1 tbsp. Nesquick Strawberry Powder (you can also use strawberry freeze-dried powder but it may be harder to find in local stores, but you can find it on Amazon and other online retailers)
3-4 tbsp. Whipping Cream
1 cup almond milk (or your favourite milk)
1 cup ice
your favourite Miss Envy tincture
- In a medium bowl add Strawberry Powder and Whipping Cream.
- Whisk for 2-3 minutes or until fluffy.
- Add your desired amount of your favourite Miss Envy tincture (be cautious of dose)
- Serve with ice almond milk and sprinkle more strawberry powder on top
All of our creations are produced with only the best organic non-GMO ingredients and infused with love. Check out our website each week for new recipes cooked with these amazing products.