Cannabis-Infused Peanut Butter Cups
Cannabis-infused peanut butter cups are the perfect late-night snack and with Miss Envy’s coconut oil you can make them with CBD or THC.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 32 minutes
Yield: 12 cups
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips *(see notes for vegan)
1 Miss Envy chocolate bar
1 tbsp Miss Envy Coconut Oil
Peanut Butter Layer
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
3-4 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp Miss Envy Coconut Oil, melted
Pinch of sea salt (if peanut butter isn’t salted)
Shop Miss Envy Edible ingredients here.
- Line a muffin tin with paper or silicone liners.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave for one minute. Stir and continue heating on 20-second intervals, until chocolate has completely melted.
- Spoon some of the chocolate to cover the bottom of the liner into each liner. Place the pan into the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- In another bowl, add peanut butter, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and sea salt. Stir to combine.
- Remove cups from the freezer and add a spoonful of the filling into each mold. Place back in the freezer to set for 5 minutes.
- Pour remaining chocolate over each cup, using just enough to completely cover the peanut butter layer. Feel free to sprinkle sea salt over the chocolate.
- Place back in the freezer to set for 15 minutes then remove and enjoy!
- These cups will last 5-7 days in the refrigerator and up to 2 months in the freezer.
If you want cups that are low in sugar, use Lily’s Sweet Chocolate chips. They’re sweetened with stevia and will only have 6g of sugar per cup.
For vegan peanut butter cups, use dairy-free chocolate chips like Enjoy Life.
If you have a peanut allergy, you can use almond or sunflower seed butter instead.