Cannabis-Infused Quinoa Salad
With Miss Envy’s THC olive oil you can easily make almost any salad into your favourite new edible. Who said that all edibles need to be sweets? Learn to make a cannabis-infused quinoa salad with Michelle at Plentifulme.
If you haven’t already, check out some other tasty cannabis-infused salad dressings.
1 cup uncooked quinoa (makes 3 cups cooked)
one bunch of parsley
a can chickpeas, drained + rinsed
1 red pepper, chopped
1 cucumber, diced
1/2 cup white or red onion, chopped
1/3 cup Miss Envy olive oil
2 cloves garlic
2 tsp maple syrup
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tbsp dijon mustard
Sea salt + pepper to taste
Dosage note: 1/3 cup of Miss Envy’s olive oil is approximately 240mg of THC.
- Cook the quinoa.
- Remove the stems from the parsley and chop very finely.
- Add to a large mixing bowl with the drained and rinsed chickpeas, red bell pepper, cucumber, and onion.
- Let the quinoa cool and prepare the dressing.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add the cooled quinoa and dressing to the salad and mix until well combined. Enjoy!
Cannabis-infused Quinoa Salad Recipe creation and photography provided by:
CNP, Holistic Nutritionist
Plentyfullme Nutrition + Lifestyle Consulting