Peanut Butter Krispy Bars
RECIPE BY MICHELLE GARLAND Find her on Instagram at @plentyfullme
vegan & gluten-free
Yield 12 bars
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
3/4 cup oat flour
1/2 cup quinoa puffs
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp sea salt
3/4 cup natural peanut butter (the runny kind works best)
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips
1-2 tbsp Miss Envy CBD or THC coconut oil
- Line a 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large-sized bowl, mix together oat flour, quinoa puffs, cinnamon and sea salt.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix everything until combined. If the mixture feels a bit dry, add 2-3 tsp of nut milk. Your batter should look like a crumble, but still be sticky enough to bind together.
- Place the peanut butter mixture into the prepared pan and press down evenly. Once done, place in the fridge or freezer to rest while you prepare your chocolate topping.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together then pour on top of the bars. Place back in the freezer to set for about 10 minutes, then cut into even squares.
- Store in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!
*instead of quinoa puffs, you can use rice puffs
*instead of peanut butter, you can use almond butter
*optional: add a scoop of protein powder for a delicious post-workout snack.
All of our creations are produced with only the best organic non-GMO ingredients and infused with love. Check out our website each week for new recipes cooked with these amazing products.
If there are any meals or other culinary creations you would like to see us try, send us a message on Instagram @miss.envybotanicals or leave us a comment and we may give it a try!